Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Boomerang Adventures

Hola Beloveds,
Tomorrow afternoon I'll be at Stratham Hill Park with the folks from Boomerang Adventures, and you're welcome to join us! 

Workshop: An Herbal Solution to Bug Season
Time: Wed June 18 from 5:30 to 7:30
Theme:  A relaxed, plant identification walk following an instructional session on how to make our own herbal bug repellant.  Pot luck hors d’oeuvres and beverages encouraged. 
Fee: $10 (includes take home repellent).





As the founder of Boomerang Adventures says:

“When we feel healthy, vibrant and joyful, we can experience much more joy and peace in our lives. My strong connection to nature has remained a passion throughout my life. Boomerang Adventures was created from my desire to provide other like-minded adults with opportunities to play outside while maintaining their health – reconnecting with nature and one another.” 

Boomerang Adventures is an acclaimed local activity group "for Boomers and Beyond", and I look forward to bringing my herbal magic to one of their many fun outings. Hope to see you there,
Jessica

Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Jessica Bellantone. Please email me when reproducing content. Thank you!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected