Honoring the Wild Wisdom of Nature, within and without
Have you been craving a spirit-centered relationship with the Earth? Do you want to grow your practical, sacred, and intuitive skills as an herbalist, healer, Shaman? Is your soul calling out to Gaia…and is Gaia calling to your soul? This 12-month Certificate course is open to any individual who feels drawn to cultivating a deep, reciprocal, and joyful relationship with the Green World.
- Explore the ways that the season's patterns influence our own journeys.
- Discover the primary body systems through multiple healing traditions, including Wise Woman, Western herbalism, Native wisdom, Ayurveda, and others.
- Build our own medicine chests of tinctures, syrups, powders, flower essences, teas, and salves
- Prepare nourishing foods and drinks including mead, lacto-fermented foods, teas, spices, and wild edibles
- Assemble a comprehensive materia medica and herbarium of wild and local herbs.
- Create ritual tools including a pendulum, herbal wisdom oracle deck, Sacred perfume, smudge sticks and medicine pouch.
- Hone your plant identification and wildcrafting skills
- Develop your intuition through dowsing, plant communication, sacred journeying
- Explore archetypal patterns and plant and animal totems
- Create sacred space and individual and group rituals including building altars, vision boards, creative journaling, and celebrating lunar stages, Solstices and Equinoxes.
- On-going assignments
- Skype and phone check-ins
- Working in Jessica’s in home apothecary
Are you ready to unlock your own Inner Wild Wisdom?
Apprenticeship meets in and around Williston, Vermont on: Sept 26-27, October 24-25, November 15th, November 25th (Skype Circle), December 19-20th, January 23-24th, February 20-21, March19-20, April 9-10, May 21-22, June 4-5, July 16-17, Aug 1-2
Cost: $1200. To hold your space, a deposit of half the tuition is required by Sept 16th unless otherwise agreed, and payment plans are available to those who require them. I offer this program at a low cost with the goal of making this wisdom available to more people. In return, I ask that participants agree to share some of what they learn with others, that the cycle of wellness spreads. This knowledge is our birthright. It is high time we claim it and pass it on.
To apply, email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 578-7931.